StatCounter

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Rick Steves

Today I am going to cheat a little.  I am not writing a blog entry about New York, but rather linking you to a youtube video called "Rick Steves' Lectures: Travel as a Political Act."  I watched this video for the first time today and was incredibly inspired to be a better tour guide and tourist.  All visitors are ambassadors for their country/state/region as are tour guides.  I want to represent my neighborhood, city, state, and country well and make others leave with much to talk about when they return home.  If I'm lucky - what they have to talk about will be beautiful, thought provoking, intelligent, curious, and questioning.  



1 comment:

  1. Rick Steves' is so great! And, his guidebooks have never led me wrong!

    ReplyDelete